[Electronics-talk] Skull Candy head sets

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Sat Aug 18 04:06:47 UTC 2012

Hi are you looing for a good headset that sounds good and is
afordable? Well I've got just the thing fory.  You can get a
headset called skull candy or one similar to this and it works
very well with all electronic devices.  Some of the head sets
which say Base boost are similar to the skull candies.

The skull candies I have are very nice, and they come with extra
ear coverings and a pouch for the headsets.  This is nice,
especially if you plan to transport the headsets on the bus.
There is even a small pouch within the case to hold the extra ear
buds.

You can purchase the headsets at any local electronics stor such
as:
ghestbuy.
Fries Electronics and
Radio Shack.