[Electronics-talk] user manual for Tecsun radio

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:59:59 UTC 2012

I own the Tecsun PL390 AM-FM-shortwave radio. I received it as a gift. It
did not come with a user manual and the one I found online has lots of
diagrams so no real explanation about what button operates what function.
Does anyone have this radio? Does anyone have a text version of the manual
that actually explains the location and functions of the buttons? Any help
would be very much appreciated. If you would like to respond off-list, my
e-mail address is below my name. Thanks.

Sherri
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board