[Electronics-talk] captia

Tom Lange lange85 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 20:57:29 UTC 2012

Hi,
On my home machine running Windows XP, I do indeed use Firefox with Webvisum
to solve captchas, and that works pretty well.  However, at my work, our
I.T.  people throw a screaming hissy-fit if anybody installs Firefox and its
plug-ins, or any other software, for that matter.  So, in that situation I'm
definitely stuck, and I'd venture to say that there are other folks out
there who have found themselves in a similar situation.  So, Mr. Schultz,
copping an attitude and calling people lazy isn't perhaps the best thing to
do.  Have a nice day, sir.

Tom