[Electronics-talk] captia

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon Aug 20 01:43:45 UTC 2012

Hi,
How do you switch from IE to firefox?  I have both of them but don't know
how to go from one to the other.
Bkummer that Solona went out.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com