[Electronics-talk] Which Android for full accessibility (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 22 07:17:48 UTC 2012

The Holy Father is neither
jude <jdashiel at shellworld.net>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 23:02:53
From: Glenn <glennervin at cableone.net>
To: The Accessible Phones Discussion List <blindphones at mosenexplosion.com>
Subject: Re: Which Android for full accessibility

Well, if nobody here can recommend one of these, or eliminate any, maybe
someone here can let me know how to get the screenreader going on an
Android, so I can inform the guy at the cell store.
I really thought that there would be some Android users here.
Feel free to post my request to another list, as this gal needs help right
away, she is now without a phone, and this company has no loaner phones, and
you cannot return a phone once you get it.
So she really needs some guidance ASAP.

Glenn