[Electronics-talk] I asked about an android phone, but finally sent the iPhone to be fixed *frown*

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:22:27 UTC 2012

I got the new iPhone, but ever since they changed our plan, it doesn't work.

We've tried three Sim cards, one of which we tried on another device, oly to get the same result.

I don't think this problem is the phone, I think it's the network somehow.

I'll hear back from a Senior Manager from AT&T tomorrow, to figure out what we're going to do next.

It seems like we've done everything possible, and I frankly don't know what else to try.

My husband's phone works find though, I'm beginning to think he ha the right idea not going to a smart phone *smile*

wish me luck tomorrow.

Jenny