[Electronics-talk] color identifiers

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 26 17:03:41 UTC 2012

Hi
I use a color identifyer that I bought four years ago and have had good
success with it.  It is the Cobalt brand manufactured in the UK.  It does a
reasonable job, but has a difficult time with the color khaki, referring to
it as olive green, and since I have no olive green in my wardrobe, this is
only a small nuisance.  I have used the device for many tasks, including
wiring a new ceiling fan.  I think I paid $130 for it.

Michael