[Electronics-talk] Insignia Radio

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Dec 3 16:40:18 UTC 2012

Yes, it will keep time without batteries; however, be aware that, if you lose power, you will need to reset the clock.  To do this, just press the display button and hold it in until you hear the prompt to set the time.  Now, use the tune up and down to set the hour, the preset up and down to set the minute.  Set 24/12 hour time using the mark key.  When done, press display to save your settings.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac user!