[Electronics-talk] Insignia Radio

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Dec 3 20:41:35 UTC 2012

There should have been an audio CD in your package with the instructions.  Much of the CD is devoted to information you can't access
directly, but there is a section that would have explained how to set the clock as that is what I used.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sun, 2 Dec 2012 22:27:37 -0700, Tony Sohl wrote:

>Hi all, the Insignia HD radio is very easy to set up and once I learned how to set the clock, I was able to set up radios for other
people. The first radio I set up was my girlfriend's radio and she got one from our local radio reading service here in Arizona
called Sun Sounds of Arizona.

>Unpacking the radio was very easy and the setup process was very easy to accomplish. The only issue we had was setting the clock for
the first time. We had to have a sighted friend come over and read us the instruction manual in print and show us how to set the
clock. Once he showed us how to do this, I was able to set up my own radio and my mom's radio as well.