[Electronics-talk] Mobile Accessibility v2.0 is now available!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 18:53:10 UTC 2012

thanks! So jelly bean is a version of android.
I assume talk back is the speech on an android phone.
For anyone using android tablets, what is the speech like? does it sound
like
the text to speech on a victor reader product?
Perhaps there are links to a demo of one.
Also, what do these tablets do other than internet capability?
Do they have a word processor and Office applications?
I mean  do they have the office suite on them or if not, how do you write
documents?

I thought a tablet was a mini pc, so I thought it ran like one to some
extent.
So let me know if that is right.

Ashley