[Electronics-talk] descriptive tv

from tim aune timaune at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 00:02:22 UTC 2012

Comcast offers digital converter boxes for old TV's that have a dedicated
button for SAP.  These could be used with an anologue TV or an audio
receiver that receives the old fashioned TV signals.  These converters only
receive the basic service from channel 2 to 99 and a few extras like the HD
local channels.
Tim Aune