[Electronics-talk] descriptive TV

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 02:05:11 UTC 2012

Hi all,
this is bad news. You're saying that time warner and
Comcast are not providing descriptive audio when its now the law.
I cannot speak for cox cable as I have not asked. But I suspect when I do,
they will have no clue.
what it is either.

My parents can read the options on the screen and we never see descriptive
audio. So like
Mariea said, I suspect that descriptive tv doesn't exist either for me.

If I cannot get it, is there a way to file a complaint with the FCC and how?
Is there a way to download descriptive tv shows from online? even if its
paid, I'd like to have old shows.

Ashley