[Electronics-talk] descriptive TV

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:01:09 UTC 2012

I'd also like to say that most doesn't mean all, so this would be
beneficial for those you do have apps or sighted help or have other ways
to enable the SAP channel. Also, we have to start somewhere. If the
cable companies came out with accessible set top boxes, I can see
someone saying, "So what, we don't have any described content to
access." Now we have laws providing for both content and access. That
seems like progress to me. Obviously, we're not there yet.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail