[Electronics-talk] descriptive TV

cbandmantracker cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Thu Dec 13 00:39:07 UTC 2012

Just letting you know that I have one of those over the air TV receiveers
which I plug into my computer monitor for my sighted friends and I had to a
friend to show me to were the  MTS button on my remote once and I was able
to go to the SAP/DVS video shows. DirecTV has a instent button for easy
access to the SAP/DVS feature. Do not go with dish for that is harder. and
even with the new cable boxes are much harder for accesing the SAP/DVS
feature.