[Electronics-talk] descriptive TV

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Dec 13 03:17:36 UTC 2012

I for one am getting tired of your negativity, and bad mouthing
everything that is discussed here.  We don't live in a perfect world,
and change doesn't come quickly or easily, but it does come.

The video communications act, or whatever it is called is less than a
perfect law, and the complaint process is terrible, but it is a
start.  Let's use it and see if we can bring about more change yet
before we write off the whole thing.

Dave