[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Thu Dec 13 16:03:21 UTC 2012

If you need a built in, I can't help, but a while back we needed to buy
a new stove, and while the sales lady was showing my wife the latest and
greatest, I was checking out some of the other units, and found one that
actually had the old style knobs.  The only thing that was inaccessible
was the timer. This was at Sears, and it was a gas stove.

Andy