[Electronics-talk] descriptive TV

Mariea Harris mariea1979 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:39:29 UTC 2012

The NFB Newsline has a TV guide section. You can choose your cable provider
and it will load your channels. You can then go through the channels and it
will tell you what is on each channel all day long. You can also set up
favorite channels and go through those and avoid all the channels you aren't
interested in. They have an app for the IPhone, but I'm not sure if it
includes the TV guide. I use the TV guide daily and love it.

In the UK, they have they're channels set up for Arial. Most of the shows
are described and now they have 30 different models of talking televisions.
I wonder why we can't do what they're doing? Seems like we're the ones
behind in the times.

Mariea and Valiant