[Electronics-talk] descriptive tv areas

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 18:03:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Another question on descriptive tv.
I visited the website   Brett referenced; part of ACB’s project.

It indicated that you have to be in the top 25 markets for described tv to work and the requirement is 50 hours per quarter.
So, how do I know I’m covered? Should I call ACB I  wonder.
The table listing the 25 regions of covered listed DC, not Virginia. So I don’t know if it means the DC area which includes northern virginia.
If it means the whole metro area, then I’m fine. If it only means DC, like the capital region, I’m not covered.

So I still have not much clue on accessing described tv. perhaps I start with my cable provider.

Ashley