[Electronics-talk] streaming audio on braille note

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 06:20:47 UTC 2012

Hi Ashly and all,

You are right about streaming audio with a BN but this can be problematic when using those external wy fy cards.  The pins on these external cards bend easily thus you may not be able to hear your stream when you may wish to do so. Having something with internal wy fy is  more desirable. The Apex is much better since it has internal wyfy. An IPod or IPhone is much better for streaming audio.

For what it is worth!

Jim

Sent from my iPod