[Electronics-talk] Accessible Stove/oven

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 11:45:51 UTC 2012

My antiquated gas oven has two pilots: one for the stove top burners which
is hidden underneath the stove top and another inside the oven itself.  The
stove top pilot remains lit at all times except when it is extinguished
inadvertently by a draft from outside and must be relit by my super.  So I
can use the stove top burners every day.  The oven pilot must be lit every
time the oven is used and requires groping around inside the oven cavity
with a match or lighter to locate the pilothole, which I am not comfortable
doing myself.

Gerald