[Electronics-talk] Audio labeling systems

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:35:33 UTC 2012

Hi Annett,

My wife has the Pen Friend and it seems to work well for its small size.  A more comprehensive solution would be the ID mate. They are closing out the Summit for around  $500.  It not only labels with reusable labels, one can identify many products with bar codes which greatly reduces the need for making labels for many products.  My wife and I really like ours.  The Quest is their latest product.  Check this  out at
http:\\www.envisionamerica.com. Hope I wrote that right! Their Script talk for medication is a wonderful program!

Jim

Sent from my iPod