[Electronics-talk] Holiday gift ideas

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:19:05 UTC 2012

As a public service, I want to point out something which was left off
in the Tiny Toons MP3 player segment when Daniel was asked to demo the
voice on the player.  He stated he had the player in pieces on his
desk and couldn't demo the voice.  I found this strange as he had done
a demo of the voice over the phone for someone else which this person
shared.  The voice sounds very dismal and nothing I would listen to
for any period of time, but be your own judge.  Here's the download
link,
http://www.sendspace.com/file/itta5g

Laz