[Electronics-talk] Intel Reader for sell

Roger Behm AIS aistech at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 17 13:21:09 UTC 2012

HI Gave,

As a HumanWare dealer for over 12 years I thought I would let you
know that the Intel reader with capture station sells new for $595.00
plus shipping, so you might want to lower the price to under $400.00,
since it is not a very good scanning product for the blind, as not
given the approval by the NFB Dr. Maurer!

Regards,

Roger Behm
!

At 10:28 PM 12/15/2012, you wrote:
>We here at Commtech LLC  have a rarely used Intel Reader for sell.
>asking 550.00 shipped comes with scanning unit, carrying case, and
>scanning doc station. this is a 750 dollar value asking only 550.
>
>We accept Paypal, or credit cards via PayPal and We have a verified
>business Paypal account and great feedback in the blind community.
>
>our paypal address is info at commtechusa.net
>If you wish to learn more about who we are, visit
>http://commtechusa.net, or for more information on the Intel Reader
>go to http://reader.intel.com
>
>Gabe Vega
>CEO
>Commtech LLC
>Web: http://commtechusa.net
>FaceBook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
>Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
>Email: info at commtechusa.net
>Phone: (623) 565-9357

>for Electronics-talk:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/electronics-talk_nfbnet.org/aistech%40ameritech.net

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC.
WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBLE TO THE VISION IMPAIRED AND READING DISABLED

ROGER A BEHM, PRESIDENT
1611 CLOVER LANE
JANESVILLE WI 53545-1388
VOICE: 608-758-0933