[Electronics-talk] Important message to avoid being taken

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:40:10 UTC 2012

To those who came to my defense from Gabe's venomous post, I thank you
sincerely!  i just passed on an email from someone who feels that he
was taken by the false information from that company, as that
gentleman didn't want anyone else to be taken like he was.  I didn't
say anything about the other victim of that company who tossed the
TinyToons MP3 player in the garbage once he found out he couldn't
return it for a refund and his calls were no longer being taken or
returned by them,as he passed on his experiences over the phone and I
couldn't forward that.

To Gabe, do I even know you?  I don't believe we have ever done
business of any type, so I have to wonder what lays behind your
venomous personal attacks and rants against me and the products I
sell.  It seems you're the one going quite low to attack someone you
don't know and a product which you've never had or used.  If you're an
Apple user and enthusiast, that's great, but Apple isn't for everyone.
 No product is for everyone, as there are many differences between
individuals, which is exactly why we're all individuals, hence not the
same.

Happy holidays everyone!

laz