[Electronics-talk] iPhone versus Android

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:00:54 UTC 2012

Happy holidays everyone!
Got a question; does anyone have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and using the Talk-Back feature?   The phone rep said the android phone, Galaxy Note 2, blows the iPhone away, but when trying it, I find the Android's accessibility features difficult and frustrating to use.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong.  Perhaps I am too familiar with the iphon's VoiceOver features to give the Android a fair shot?  Does anyone use the Galaxy Note 2 and is it blind friendly like the iPhone?  Any user tips are welcomed along with feedback.  Please feel free to email me off list.  Thanks.

Anita