[Electronics-talk] iPhone versus Android

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Dec 25 17:56:01 UTC 2012

The galaxy nexus phone is known to work very well with talk-balk.  I'd
also feel comfortable recommending any of the Nexus phones or tables,
including the well known nexus 7 tablet and the new nexus 4 phone.

As I said before, you'll be diving into a very exciting, fast-changing
environment with fewer folks around to answer questions.  There are
knowlegeable blind android users, but they don't seem to be as easy to
find as knowlegeable iPhone users.

Good Luck,

Jim