[Electronics-talk] iPhone and VoiceOver Bug

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 05:56:23 UTC 2012

Hello all.

A strange problem has occurred with my 3G iPhone within the past 28 hours or
so. I have lost speech except when I receive an inbound call which seems to
be the only way to restore functioning to VoiceOver. However, speech
disappears when the call ends. The only 2 recent changes I have made was to
update iOS to version 5.0.1 and to pair a Bluetooth Apple keyboard earlier
this week. I am also noticing that the battery pack seems to lose power more
rapidly than normal. I have owned this phone since May 24 2011, so there
shouldn’t be any problems with an aging bettery. Thanks in advance for any
thoughts or solutions.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor & Guide Cane Raúl Junior