[Electronics-talk] sony MP3 Players

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Fri Feb 17 19:09:57 UTC 2012

Hi I havre had very good luck with some models of the Sony MP3 players. They are very easy to copy files to and from the player and most of the models of Sony products I have seen usually have a dot on the play button. For example, I still have my Sony walkman cassette radio with an annalog tuner on it. the play button on the tape player has a dot on the play button.

Most of the Sony MP3 players I have encountered have a dot on the play button.c