[Electronics-talk] 1-cup coffee makers

Alan Siman alansiman at cox.net
Fri Feb 17 23:54:36 UTC 2012

Can I ask for one point of clarification.
Are you looking for one cup coffee makers that use individual pods or
regular coffee grounds that make one cup of coffee rather then a whole pot?
The reason I ask is that answers so far are mixing both type of coffee
makers up and you need to be clear what you are wanting.