[Electronics-talk] 1-cup coffee makers

Kaye kayezimpher at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 06:21:40 UTC 2012

Actually it does not have to be 2 types of coffee maker. The keurig does use
the individual pods, but can also utalize a basket that one can put their
own ground coffee in to and make their own pod so to speak. So you can still
use the same maker.

Kaye Zimpher
Check out my facebook at www.facebook.com/thekeeperoftime
I will show you the first time, and help you if you mess up the second time.
But the third time you are on your own, because that is the way the world
is.