[Electronics-talk] Don't make a bad situation worse [was "Re: (no subject)"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:33:45 UTC 2012

I'd also suggest that if you want to warn the list about a suspicious
link, you don't repost the offensive link. I'd also claim that such a
warning is probably not going to be very useful since most people will
have just ignored such a link and most people will see the early post
before they see your warning anyway. Finally, I'd suggest a different
wording for such a warning. I didn't feel very warned when I read
Frida's post.

--
Christopher (CJ)<
chaltain at gmail.com