[Electronics-talk] talking app for android phones

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:31:24 UTC 2012

Are you talking about screen readers for Android phones? If so, the ones
that I"m aware of are Talk Back, Spiel and Mobile Accessibility for Android.

My reading of the guidelines for this list are that this is technically
off topic, but that's just my interpretation. Either way, the Blind
Phones list is probably a better list if you have any further questions.
You can subscribe by sending a message to:

blindphones-subscribe at mosenexplosion.com