[Electronics-talk] [Bulk] To all AT&T U-Verse subscribers; web site now impossible to log in to

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Jan 1 23:24:34 UTC 2012

As a kind of reply to myself, I would observe that using Safari, I still cannot log in to
www.att.com
however, using Web Kid;  which is a nightly build of features which will appear in Safari as a future release, (kind of like a sneek preview if you will), I was able to log in to the site with no problems.  We see this from time to time.  A site will either crash or not allow much functionality using Safari but will  behave better using Web Kit.  Sometimes, however, it's the other way around.  A site will act up using Web kit but be find on Safari.  So, there tends to be some switching back and forth like that.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: