[Electronics-talk] question about Sirius XM Internet Radio

cheez cheez at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 01:13:02 UTC 2012

At that time, I was told it was.  I don't know about now.
The one thing I found annoying was, each time I signed in, I'd have to enter
the code of a captcha.  And since I had no one sighted around to read it to
me, That made me decide to forget it.  The verbal code never worked for me
either.
Again.  That was 3 years ago.  I haven't tried since so it may be different
now.
I have a friend that just got a sat radio for Christmas that is pretty
accessible.  I'll ask him what the model is and share.
Vince