[Electronics-talk] Issues with Cox remote top boxes

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:45:43 UTC 2012

None of the current boxes are accessible.  With sighted help you can get
help memorizing some of the key sequences which worked for me when I had
Direct TV.  I have also had some memorization using some of the remote
features of U-verse.  However, there's no talking remotes out there and I
doubt if there will ever be.  The closest we have ever come to that was the
old Zenith Talking VCR.  Which I still have here collecting dust.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- How is this helping to answer the original
question, which was "what
cox cable boxes are most accessible?"