[Electronics-talk] Issues with Cox remote top boxes

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Jan 25 01:15:34 UTC 2012

In a word, nope.  not that I've been able to discover.  In closing, I would ask you to have a little more patience than you seem to be exhibitting at the moment.  We don't often discuss cable boxes mainly because we have as yet found nothing truly accessible.  AT&T U-Verse has about the best set  top box a blind person can use; but, keep in mind that even that box does not talk.  What makes it a little more blind person friendly is the way the menu structure is set up.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: