[Electronics-talk] Issues with Cox remote top boxes

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 02:41:02 UTC 2012

I know! I totally agree with you; the problem is that we're such
a low-incidence disability, and in the big scheme of things,
companies don't really care about us because we're such a
minority compared to their larger market.  But what they don't
get is that by making their products accessible, they're
expanding their market and therefore allow more people to buy
their products, which in turn increases their revenue.  And the
end goal of a business is to make a profit, right? * Smile! Off
the soapbox! :)

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan