[Electronics-talk] radio orders being fulfilled

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Jul 1 14:07:28 UTC 2012

To those of us who ordered the Narrator talking HD radio from
www.bestbuy.com
I just checked the status of my order; and, it's in the process of being fulfilled.  I imagine that all other orders or likewise being fulfilled.  Just wanted to let you know.

IF you wish to check the status of your order and have lost your order number, you'll need to call
888-237-8289
and give the customer service rep the model number of the radio.  Here it is:
NLS-CLHD01

I am informed that Bestbuy will send a tracking number when the radio actually ships.  this, I expect to happen tomorrow.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: