[Electronics-talk] Mac computers

beverly heninger bevie.k at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 01:55:57 UTC 2012

Hi There,
  I am wondering if there is a Email list for blind people and Mac.
computers?
  I have a new one, and even though I am taking lessons at a Apple store,
they do not know anything about voice over either. I am advancing I still
get very upset and just want to go back to my P.C.
  Does anyone have any suggestions? I know the best people to learn from is
other blind people.

                        Thanks,