[Electronics-talk] Disappointing News

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 2 06:39:16 UTC 2012

No the world will not come to an end if Tell Me goes away but it is a very
easy to use service and very handy.
As far as it being some kind of rumor  --- it was no rumor all through the
month of May there was a recording that said the service would terminate
June 1 and directing  callers to a web site after that date.
I am glad that something happended in the meantime  that has allowed the
service to continue at least through right now. Who knows what tomorrow will
bring? But, we will deal with it.
Gene