[Electronics-talk] Bose Music System 3

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:33:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I don't think the braille remote applies to the docking stations or the Bose Sound Link Speaker I have presently. My Bose Sound Link Speaker is my preference over the docking station since the I device connects via bluetooth, no cables needed unless you wish to use the provided cable! What a sound for such a small package!  My music can go anywhere!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone