[Electronics-talk] Mac computers

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 11:29:24 UTC 2012

I did not yet see the message at the beginning of the thread.  What are you looking for?  Let's talk off-list, you can call or email me.  My phone number is on my website below.  Note:
The website may still be down since it is still going through a "reconstruction".  Let me know how to help.  I would be glad to assist you.
Best wishes,
William

All I "see" are limitless possibilities.
William O'Donnell, Distributor Organo Gold Enterprises, INC
www.willsholistics.organogold.com
Sent from my iPad