[Electronics-talk] Disappointing News

Reinhard Stebner raydar11011 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 15:54:41 UTC 2012

Do not forget 800.246.4411

-----Original Message-----
From: electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tom Evans
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 10:51 AM
To: 'Discussion of accessible electronics and appliances'
Subject: Re: [Electronics-talk] Disappointing News

I have to chime in.  love tell me and used for years.  the numbers keep
going away.  here are 3 that work this morning. 330-247-7411, 800-225-5411,
888-835-5630.  I like the updates, good quick way to get info.  when I used
newsline years ago it seemed to be the whole paper.  Is newsline somewhat
similar to tell me?