[Electronics-talk] Mac computers

Linda Bloodsaw lbloodsaw2018 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:34:20 UTC 2012

I finally got back to listening to the HTB2 podcast for beginning Mac users.  It is basically the same information that was in Barefooted Ray's email.  The podcast is less than 30 minutes, if you have not listened to it already.  I'm a beginner too.  I just have not taken the time to really just sit and focus on learning VoiceOver commands.