[Electronics-talk] ReTVs without a screen

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Jul 6 15:26:24 UTC 2012

Be sure to tell your friend that even in Richard's own documentation, he
says that the provided whip antenna will not likely work very well
because the digital broadcast uses much less power than did the analog,
and most likely some type of external antenna, preferably outdoors, will
be needed.

Andy