[Electronics-talk] the review of the radio

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 16:51:16 UTC 2012

Ray,

Thanks for this great review of the Narrator HD radio.  I appreciate your
honesty about this product.  As you state in the podcast, this radio has its
advantages but still needs improvement.  My biggest concern is that
Insignia, as it did with the voice command clock radio, will simply
discontinue the Narrator because of ppor sales and relegate it to the
clearance pages of Cowboom.com rather than make an effort to upgrade it.
For now, I plan to hold off on purchasing one and wait and see whether
Insignia introduces an improved model. On the other hand, if the Narrator is
quickly discontinued as the voice command clock radio was, it will likely
wind up on Cowboom.com, where it can be snapped up for a fraction of the
original $99 price.

Gerald