[Electronics-talk] New HD Radio

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jul 10 02:02:20 UTC 2012

If you download the file from the below link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13790727/Review%20Of%20The%20Narrator%20HD%20Radio.mp3

You will find the answer to your queston.  But I will tell you now that yes, the radio does indeed talk right out of the box.  Also, the instruction CD is an audio CD.  It's a really easy radio to use and there's nothing to worry about in that respect.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: