[Electronics-talk] I finally made my decision and took the iPhone plunge

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 06:59:59 UTC 2012

Greetings Laura, I'd like to stop in and just say congrats. if you happen ever to feel you need formal training. I'd like to have you remember Commtech LLC for your training needs. we have very competitive rates and have been around for 8 years in both the mainstream and assistive tech industries. I, Gabe Vega are totally blind and have carried the iphone professionally for 3 years now. Good Luck. http://commtechusa.net