[Electronics-talk] I finally made my decision and took the iPhoneplunge

Tom Lange lange85 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:36:49 UTC 2012

Hi,
Good for you.  The Getting Started book from NBP is an excellent way to read
about the phone's basic features and how to use them.  I'd had my iPhone
several months and had figured out a lot of things before I got the book,
but the book was still a great resource.

Another great little booklet from NBP that you'll want to get is "21 iPhone
Apps We Can't Live Without", or something like that.  Get that booklet, get
set up with an Apple ID, hit the app store and ggo shopping for apps.  Load
the phone up with some of the recommended goodies and you'll begin to see
what the potential for the phone can be when you've got it loaded to the
hilt with all kinds of killer apps.  It becomes a very useful yet wicked fun
little pocket computer, way more than just a phone.  Enjoy!

Tom