[Electronics-talk] I finally made my decision and took the iPhone plunge

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Tue Jul 10 15:31:51 UTC 2012

The other, and in my opinion easier, way to  answer calls is just the two finger double tap the screen when the call comes in.  that is, tap the screen with two fingers at the same time twice.  take two fingers touch the screen once in touch screen again quickly as if you were double-clicking a mouse.   if I were you I would ask someone to call you a few times and practiced the two finger double tap gesture.

Hope that helps,

Jim.

Sent from my iPhone